55 Park Place Paper IR Perry, FL 32347 | Exempt Contract
Track assigned Utility area projects in the field during setup, staging, pre-outage work, Cold Mill Outage, post-outage, and construction demobilization.
- Track and report on execution of construction scope and impacts on schedules.
- Look for opportunities to improve safety and schedule.
- Give daily updates to the area senior project manager.
- Participate in project teams who includes process owner, operations owner, mechanical maintenance owner, instrument owner, electrical owner, etc.
- Participate in engineering, pre-startup, start-up, and post start-up teams.
- Be familiar with and help track contractor general requirements specification.
- Participate in project execution meetings as required.
- Work with Environmental and contractors on chemical/material approvals and waste/equipment/material disposal.