1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Pittsburgh, PA 15205 | Non Exempt Contract
The Administrative Assistant II is primarily responsible for performing various administrative tasks such as filing, typing, and general support functions, as needed.
• Actively support the Company’ s commitment to safety and its “ Core Values.”
• Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards while adhering to the Company’ s “ Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.”
• Provide administrative support and assistance to organization on a day-to-day basis.
• Facilitate the organization of office documentation (i.e., incoming and outgoing letters, transmittals, submittals, etc.) and records.
• Coordinate and process general administrative work (timesheets, vacation requests, etc.) for supervisor’ s signature.
• Upload documents to SharePoint.
• Organize and file documents, correspondence, etc. Maintain filing systems.
• Retrieve incoming mail, open, date-stamp and distribute as necessary. Receive and forward incoming deliveries.
• Prepare and proof letters, memos, reports and other documents.
• Make travel arrangements for department personnel as required. Prepare travel itineraries.
• Provide back-up support for Receptionist, as needed.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned.
• 2+ years’ general office/clerical experience; working knowledge of general office procedures.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and familiarity with databases.
• Strong communication skills with ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Strong detail orientation and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
• Ability to work well under pressure and keep a positive attitude.
• Knowledge of filing and documentation control.
• Professional demeanor, attitude and appearance.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to work well with tight deadlines.