Construction Coordinator - Mechanical
Mandan, ND 58554 | Non Exempt Contract
- Oversees and facilitates the installation of mechanical equipment, components, piping, welding, torque verification and NDE.
- Ensure contractors are fulfilling all obligations and that work is carried out according to approved contracts, specifications, and schedules.
- Serves as a liaison with project management reporting on inspections, subcontracting, progress, and delays.
- Proactively identifies and works to resolve any site issues that may impede the project delivery.
- Provide input as it relates to construct-ability, scheduling, contractor progress and future planning to assist installing contractors.
- Typically reports to owner’ s Construction Superintendent.
- Works on projects/matters of limited to moderate complexity in a support role.
- Typically requires 8-15 years of related field or planning experience.
- Good understanding on industry codes such as ASME, API, etc.