Our client is constructing five 1 MW Solar Farms in Rhode Island over the next 4-6 months and we need to hire a Site Superintendent to direct the contractors to stay on schedule and under budget while enforcing all of the company' s safety policies, standard operating procedures, and protocols.
- Review permit packages for accuracy and ease of construction.
- Understand and enforce the terms of the subcontractor agreement.
- Understand and enforce the terms of the customer sales agreement.
- Attend pre-construction site walks with other members of construction management, project management, engineering and subcontractors.
- Understand and enforce all of company' s safety policies, standard operating procedures, and protocols.
- Receive, review, and interpret daily field reports from subcontractors.
- Receive, review, and respond to construction RFI’ s (with assistance from various departments).
- Ensure all work is installed in a professional and workman-like manner.
- Provide updates to the Project Manager and Construction Manager.
- Aid, and provide, accurate information and documentation to subcontractor in order to help them effectively accomplish their task.
- Contribute to overall strategy for effective execution of the project.
- Understand and accurately interpret electrical and building codes.
- Confidently direct contractors to stay on schedule and under budget.
- Solar construction experience preferred.
- Civil construction experience preferred.