625 Liberty Avenue Suite 1700 Blacksburg, VA 24060 | Exempt Contract
Contracts Compliance Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaison between Team Leads of each discipline (Engineering, Environmental, Land, Construction), Procurement and Project Control Group for contracting and purchase order efforts.
- Sit in weekly meetings with upper project management and contractors and provide contracts expertise.
- Provide insight/support on issues related to the prime contracts.
- Ensure all contractual revisions are documented and logged.
- Change order identification, review, logging.
- Vendor progress, milestones and damages.
- Change management process and procedures.
- RFI tracking/logging, analyzing RFI and Change orders.
- Administer/review draft contract revisions/change orders and/or supplements in coordination with management; serve as a liaison to legal department.
- Assist team leaders with the creation of Scopes of Work for each contract/PO.
- Create and ensure Cost Control mechanisms are included in each contract/PO.
- Provide organization and development of draft / final and executed documents relating to contracts and associated purchase orders.
- Ensure referenced documents and exhibits are attached with accuracy and compliance.
- Involvement in preliminary bid processes, proposal planning, kick off and weekly contractor meetings.
- Implement and interpret company policies and procedures to ensure quality and compliance.
- Develop 3 way match reconciliation for materials.
- Must have contracts oversight experience on an industrial construction project, preferably pipeline.
- Knowledge of AIA documents are a plus.