1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Camas, OR 97035 | Exempt Contract
- Develop and establish overall project master cost plan for budget control.
- Ensure proper progress tracking and change management systems are in place and effectively functioning in construction and detailed engineering phases of projects.
- Provide proper variance explanation and root causes analysis of changes.
- Perform trending analysis.
- Perform audits of invoices.
- Responsible for monthly cash flow and accrual reporting.
- Assist in the development and improvement of cost controlling tools and processes.
- Forecast TIC and monthly cash flow.
- Assist with monthly accruals.
- Requisition input.
- At least 3 years of experience on industrial projects.
- Work experience in large scale and complex construction projects.
- Bachelor' s degree preferred, but not required.