Document Control Specialist
1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Leipsic, OH 45856 | Non Exempt Contract
The Document Control Clerk position is responsible for administering the company’ s controlled documents in accordance with customer and company requirements.
Timely, accurate, and compliant administration, and maintenance of various controlled company documents.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow procedures for maintaining documents and change control of documents.
- Follow document control requirements in order for the company to meet internal and external needs.
- Suggest and when approved, use improved techniques for the control of documents.
- Comply with document control department activities. Includes other administrative duties as directed by management.
- Coordinate documentation requirements between company personnel, A/E, and client. Insure document files are maintained correctly.