Electrical Compliance Manager
200 Donald Lynch Blvd Lewiston, ME 01752 | Perm
You will be responsible for managing NERC Compliance, ISO-NE compliance, and a team that supports SCADA, as well as electronic document management and drawing management assets across the Northeast region.
- Management of the Federal and regional electric system reliability compliance program for the Northeast region (NERC, NPCC, and ISO-NE).
- Provide training and guidance to Sr. Operations Managers on how to comply with electric reliability regulations.
- Act as regional technical point of contact for NERC, NPCC, and ISO-NE audits, spot checks, self-certifications, and technical data requests.
- Prepare and submit responses to audits, spot checks, self-certifications, and technical data requests.
- Manage regional compliance with North American SCADA and communications initiatives.
- Manage regional electronic document management and drawing management program.
- Knowledge of federal and regional reliability compliance standards.
- Knowledge of power generation and transmission theory and processes.
- Excellent inter-personal skills working with all levels of the operating teams.
- Excellent reasoning ability, critical thinking skills, and organizational ability.
- Proficient in Microsoft office products including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Electrical engineering, or Systems engineering background preferred.
- Five years power generation or electric utility experience.
- Minimum three years’ experience in dealing with electric reliability compliance standards.
- Willingness and ability to travel in New England.
- This position requires the successful candidate to have a valid driver' s license. A motor vehicle report (MVR) that shows driving history, including information about your driver' s license, will be required if you are selected as the successful candidate.