4666 Faries Parkway Decatur, IL 62526 | Exempt Contract
Duration: 6 months (possibly longer)
Compensation: $50 Per Diem $700 a week
Work Schedule: 40 hours
1. Electrical Engineer for the plant supporting electrical equipment reliability thru IR scans, trip testing, electrical failures, switch gear maintenance and as a resource working with Maintenance department Reliability Engineers.
2. Write all major electrical improvement AFE’ s.
3. Communicate and evaluate job scope and best practices with process and project engineers during project scope development.
4. Create and audit all electrical PM programs, from transformers, mains, sub mains, MCC buckets.
5. Manage high voltage contractors LE Myers, and Petronol (insulator cleaners) setting schedules for inspections, cleaning, repair task.
6. Monitor and track PdMA data collection.
7. Monitor and review electrical standards for R&M work.
8. Monitor all UPS / battery backup systems, track, and upgrade to increase reliability.
9. Create and track Medium voltage PM program (transformers, GIS gear, Mains, Sub Mains) 3 year testing program. By including in Maximo, planning and scheduling for these task. (testing program)
10. Track and document all transformer oil status, work to include results in Maximo.
11. Support all electrical and instrument PM programs working with electrical supervisor.
Req #: 126191