4970 Varsity Drive Houston, TX 22030
• Independently deciding on engineering/scientific problem and methods with a focus on water and wastewater treatment planning, detailed design, and construction. This includes performing complex or novel assignments requiring the development of new or improved techniques, procedures, processes, products, equipment, and methods.
• Planning, developing, coordinating, and directing a large and important project or a number of small projects with many complex features. This includes estimating manpower needs and scheduling and assigning work to meet completion date.
• Plan and coordinate work acting as a mentor for lower level employees, as well as be the workflow conduit between the Project Manager and the Technical Staff. This includes being responsible for delegation of work.
• Actively participating or assisting in new business development by contributing to strategic planning, marketing, and business operations planning.
-7 to 10 minimum years of experience since B.S. (M.S. preferred) in Environmental Engineering or related engineering. Experience in industrial water treatment is required.
- Requires the ability and expertise to use advanced techniques and the modification and extension of theories, precepts and practices of particular field of specialty resulting from progressive experience.
- Registration as a licensed Professional Engineer is a requirement for engineering positions. If not licensed in TX, the candidate should be able to acquire licensure within 12 months of joining company.