Lead Wastewater Engineer
4970 Varsity Drive Houston, TX 22030
We are looking for an Industrial Wastewater Engineer with at least 5 years of professional experience supporting industrial wastewater and/or water experience at chemical, refinery and/or oil and gas facilities.
- B.S in Chemical, Civil, Environmental Engineering or a related field.
- Must be a registered Professional Engineer.
- Must have experience with industrial wastewater and/or water experience at chemical, refinery and/or oil and gas facilities.
- Must have the ability to independently develop process design basis documents including PFDs, P&IDs, mass and energy balance.
- Must be able to develop and execute wastewater characterization plans and pilot/treatability studies for supporting treatment design.
- Experience with FEED, FEL approach to project delivery.
- Versed in conceptualization of industrial water/wastewater treatment process design involving biological, physicochemical, API/DGF, membranes, evaporation and filtration technologies. Sludge handling and treatment a plus.
- Experience with full water footprint analysis of industrial operations, water management planning, water risk and business risk analysis are added skills.
- Working knowledge of PIP, API, and ASME specifications.
- Regulatory experience a plus (NPDES, NESHAPs, 40CFR QQQ, TRE/TIE).