Title: Master Scheduler
Duration: 14-18 months
Salary: $55-$65/hr, all hours worked
Per diem: Local preferred, PD negotiable
Looking for a Scheduler with pharmaceutical retrofit construction experience
- Create and manage master project schedule using Primavera P6 and MS Project.
- Will be responsible for integrating construction, automation, engineering, design, and qualification process schedules into a master schedule.
- Project scope coordination and analysis.
- Planning/scheduling in a Pharmaceutical environment.
- Experience in maintaining and creating master schedules for construction projects.
- 10 years of experience in project controls / scheduling.
- Primavera P6 software experience.
- MS Project experience.