Project Controls Consultant
1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Cleveland, OH 44101 | Exempt Contract
This person will provide the Project Controls services for two mining projects (Ohio and New York). You will be required to travel to each site at the beginning of the project, but can work remotely for the duration of the assignment.
- Review the project plan and construction contract.
- Develop a controls plan and reporting template.
- Work with the contractor on invoice structure and schedule reporting requirement.
- Work with Client' s field engineers on any field reporting required.
- Review reports and invoicing and update progress against schedule and budget 2x per month, at an asset level.
- Report on material usage versus plan.