Project Development Engineer
136 Longwater Dr #103 Norwell, MA 02061
Solar Project Development Engineer
The Project Development Engineer is responsible for the development and design of solar and energy storage opportunities for large commerical and industrial clients.
- Perform the site assessment and design development level engineering design for Solar and Energy Storage projects.
- Prepare layouts, system sizing and perform production estimates using software including Helioscope and PVSYST.
- Scheduling, coordinating and managing the entire project development process; including estimating and current proposals.
- Determine energy and operating cost savings for proposed solar projects.
- BS degree in Electrical, Mechanical, or Environmental Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years in Solar PV an/or Energy Storage development/design and progressive energy expereince required.
- Knowledge of construction, energy efficiency, design, applicable codes/standards.