625 Liberty Avenue Suite 1700 Zachary, LA 70791 | Non Exempt Contract
The Project Engineer reports to the Project Manager and executes project management, engineering/technical and process safety aspects of the project as delegated by the Project Manager. They ensure that the design criteria and scope of work, schedule and budget are being met by all engineering disciplines and contractors and vendors. The Project Engineer is also responsible for document control compliance from the engineering team and ensuring that controls and procedures are sufficient to effectively manage the projects.
- Bachelors in Engineering (Electrical or Mechanical preferred).
- Well rounded engineer across all disciplines.
- 5+ years of engineering experience.
- 3+ years of project engineering experience.
- Proactive, flexible and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Design experience.
- Construction/field experience.
- Attention to detail and understanding of project processes.
- Ability to work in fast paced project environment from design through to construction and handover).
- Strong communication skills and ability to lead and facilitate meetings.
- PSSR and MOC experience highly regarded.
- Heavy industrial experience required.
- Recovery Boiler, Power Boiler and/or Burner Management System experience will all be highly regarded.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Lives in Baton Rouge Area.