Energy Plaza 1601 Bryan Street Glen Rose, TX 76043
Job Title: Project Manager
Experience with Nuclear I&C projects including; Turbine controls, Feed water control systems, Annunciator system control upgrades.
Individual will be managing a portfolio of small projects within the plant as part of a growing project management team.
• Plans, monitors, and manages projects from initiation through completion.
• Directs governance structure for Operating Company team members.
• Coordinates project planning, resourcing, supply chain, and contract management, progress reporting, trouble shooting, and people management.
• Follows up on project results and ensures requirements are met regarding technical quality, reliability schedule and cost. Notifies relevant parties of expected discrepancies.
• Monitors project performance and suggests schedule changes, cost adjustments, or resource additions.
• Implements program controls and reporting mechanisms.
• Ensures change management processes are followed.
• Communicates project progress, risks and issues, and key decisions.
• Bachelor’ s degree from and accredited four-year institution in related field or relevant experience.
MINIMUM CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, ETC. REQUIRED FOR THE POSITION
• PMP Certification.