1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Appleton, WI 54911 | Non Exempt Contract
We have an immediate need for a Scheduler to work on the engineering side of an industrial capital project. The ideal candidate will be a detailed-oriented quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills who will also have a strong interpersonal presentation.
- Develops, reviews and understands Contract requirements for Baseline Schedule and establishes criteria for schedule development (schedule detail, work breakdown structure (WBS) and others).
- Develops and updates summary level, as well as detailed schedules.
- Develops lists of design, procurement, construction and post construction activities.
- Review of design documents and discussions with stakeholders, design consultants and contractors.
- Working with the project team identifies major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items.
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Assigns resources (cost, labor or material) to activities and develops cash flow reports and resource histograms.
- Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- Assesses or validate actual progress based on interdisciplinary team input.
- Identifies schedule changes and trends is a plus.
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develops recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur is a plus.
- Works in a workshop based environment and develops What-if Schedules with a team.
- BS in Construction Management or Engineering Preferred.
- 5+ years' experience scheduling with Primavera (P6).
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Solid working knowledge in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Products.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.