625 Liberty Avenue Suite 1700 Canonsburg, PA 15317 | Exempt Contract
- Must have strong overall understanding of planning, scheduling, work breakdown structure, critical path method, earned value analysis and other methodologies used in scheduling.
- The lead scheduler should have strong pipeline construction background. MVP has a dedicated project controls group and needs someone who would work well in an project controls developmental environment.
- There will be a centralized project controls team in Pittsburgh and a field project controls team to support them when the project kicks off.
- Office based role with some potential expensed travel.
- Develops and updates cost loaded schedules. Resource loading will be done down the road.
- Integrate multiple contractor schedules into master schedule.
- Identifies major milestones, critical approvals and long lead procurement items.
- Determines reasonable schedule logic and constraints based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Develops realistic activity durations based on production rates and available manpower based on discussion with task owners and/or teams.
- Assigns resources (cost, labor or material) to activities and develops cash flow reports and resource histograms.
- Evaluates critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- Assesses actual progress based on site inspections.
- Identifies schedule changes and trends.
- Develops earned value reports.
- Suggests corrective actions and/or develops recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- Prepares time and cost delay claims.
- Supports risk allocation and value engineering workshops.
- Prepares scheduling specifications.
- Strong understanding of Critical Path Method concepts.
- Proficiency in Primavera (P6) and Tilos softwares (preferred).
- Earned Value.