1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Detroit, MI 48226
Our client has an immediate need for a Scheduler to work on the combined heat and power project in the Detroit area. The ideal candidate will be a detailed-oriented quick learner with strong analytical and problem solving skills who will also have a strong interpersonal presentation.
- Create and maintain cost and resourced loaded detailed EPC schedules.
- Prepare and review baseline schedules.
- Perform schedule reviews with project stakeholders.
- Monitor and document construction progress.
- Identify, track and assist in resolution of construction issues/conflicts.
- Monitor, review and report on schedule status to the Project Manager and or clients.
- Analyze schedule impacts and recommend corrective action to be taken in order to mitigate/avoid cost and schedule overruns.
- Evaluate critical and near critical path activity sequences.
- Assess or validate actual progress based on interdisciplinary team input.
- Identify schedule changes and trends.
- Suggest corrective actions and/or develop recovery plans when delays are anticipated or occur.
- Work in a workshop based environment and develop What-if Schedules with a team.
- Must have industrial construction experience.