1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Revere, MA 02150
Construction project for a major Boston area utility. This person will be in charge of all site safety activities for the contractor.
- Manage and support HSE regulatory requirements as mandated by company and governmental agencies, including DOT regulations.
- Monitor workplaces and work activities to assure safe work procedures and practices are being followed.
- Develop and promote a culture that delivers safe workers and a safe work place.
- Implement accident prevention activities as directed or needed.
- Act as the technical resource in respective Operating area for HSE and DOT related issues.
- Conduct safety orientation and training in a timely, professional manner. Deliver quality presentations.
- Conduct accident investigations on time, including documenting safety inspections, citing dangerous areas/procedures and recommending corrective procedures.
- Perform safety audits and provide reports. Serve as a catalyst to ensure compliance.
- Assist in HSE policy development and implementation.
- Make internal and external customer service a top priority.
- Work with Operating area management to integrate HSE into daily work procedures.
- Must have a CUSP certification or show that you are working towards it.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the utility field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ safety experience in the construction industry.
- Knowledge of OSHA, DOT and EPA laws and regulations.