Senior Electrical Engineer
1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Pittsburgh, PA 15205 | Perm
- BS in Engineering required MS degree preferred.
- Professional Engineer (PE) is strongly preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is desirable.
- 6+ years related engineering experience.
- Understanding of PFD’ s and P&ID’ s; 3D and 2D routing and modeling; development of complete electrical power distribution construction drawing and specification packages.
- Proficiency in IEEE, NEC, and NESC standards.
- Demonstrable success in industrial power distribution projects including medium voltage utility tie in down through low voltage facility distribution is required; such experience in the Oil and Gas industry is preferred.
- Experience using ETAP, EasyPower, SKM, PSS, or other modeling software is required.