Senior Engineer - Piping/Equipment
1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Pittsburgh, PA 15205 | Perm
- BS in Engineering required; MS degree preferred. Professional Engineer (PE) preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is desirable.
- 6+ years related engineering experience.
- Strong skill set in understanding PFD’ s and P&ID’ s; 3D and 2D routing and modeling; development of isometric drawings and selection for valves is required.
- Knowledge of ASME standards, recommended practices and design experience in B31 piping codes, NFPA codes and ASME Section VIII is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of basic process design and stress analyses including mechanical designs of supports, guides, anchors, hangers strongly preferred.
- Experience using standard computer programs for design such as CAESAR II or AutoPIPE, MathCAD, AutoCAD,, etc., is preferred.