Senior Tank & Vessel Design Engineer
1603 Carmody Court Suite 202 Pittsburgh, PA 15205 | Perm
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree in Structural or Mechanical Engineering.
- Extensive knowledge of API Standard 620 Annexes Q & R.
- Knowledge of the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code.
- Knowledge of ANSYS or similar finite element programs preferred.
- Knowledge of prestressed concrete design preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in cryogenic tank design.
- 20+ years of heavy industrial experience in tank and vessel design preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and good organizational skills.
- Ability to perform with some supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Strong computer skills, including MathCAD, Excel and MS Word are preferred.
- Licensed Professional Engineer or EIT is preferred.