Sr. Project Controls Analyst
4970 Varsity Drive Boston, MA 02110 | Perm
- Sr. scheduler with experience on both design and construction projects, large multi phased programs, and design-build projects.
- Develop cost loaded schedules for large projects and programs with multiple concurrently running projects.
- Provide project reporting for cost and schedule.
- Earned Value Management (EVM).
- Must be highly proficient with Primavera P6 and other project management tools.
- Familiarity and competency with large programmatic schedules, the use of master schedules and coding, and complicated WBS.
- Must have experience with and the ability to understand Earned Value, codes of accounts, cost codes, and Change Management.
- Ideal candidate with have experience on rail projects, if not federal government and/or public works projects. i.e. MassDOT, MBTA, etc.
- Strong technical written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas.